Friday, August 1, 2008

Been there again


yesterday was went to a stick house name "Bubba Gumb" have a dinner with some colleagues, ordered a mama southern chicken chop(but cant finish it, too much already la), this was my second time been there for dinner. after our dinner , we walk around at The curve and shoot some picture there and i heard a very good music, but i cant recognize that until today i still finding for that song(haih still cant get it)



today , at last the high end PC get ready for send to customer , but too bad is the driver are busying to send things to pc fair(KLCCentre) , so force to deliver my self, funny is i don't even know where the customer stay, luckily that my friend borrow me a GPS system, so that i can completed settle my troubles(thx to Jeff and Marding). and also thx to Ah Chin to help me to carry so many things(appreciate it)



this is the lift where the customer stay


No comments: