Monday, November 26, 2007

Suddenly

just woke up, today is my offday feel very free, then i click on jay chou old song name "Hui Dao Guo Qu" then i look for the lyric, its very meansful
Go Back To The PastA yellow and old lightTime is at the side, suffocating without uttering a wordLoneliness starts with completely no sense of proprietyDon't understand the difference between light and heavySilencePropping up jumps across strangeQuietly watching early dawn and duskYour body shapeLoses balanceSlowly sinksDarkness is already flying around in mid airShould proceed where, I cannot seeMaybe love is in another end of the dreamNo way of living in real spaceI want to go back to the pastI am trying to hold you in my armsThe sheepish face carries a bit of childishnessI want to seeThe world you seeI want to be in your dream's frameAs long as I can depend on being together I can then feel the sweetnessI want to go back to the pastI am trying to let the story continueAt least I don't let you leave me againDivert time's attentionThis time I will hold you even more tightlyI request you to stay like this, I don't know if I am too late or notI want to go back to the pastMy thoughts are unceasingly stopping memories from being broadcastedBlindly chasing and searching, still vastly emptyThe dusky night, I am sleepy but I don't know where to hideThe moment I turned around, loneliness is already lying by my side

Really hope to go back to the past, i will always put you at the front of my heart~

No comments: