Monday, November 26, 2007

(2007-Nov-24)I knew it

ha. 1st time write a blog for my self. these few day feel very down because some body keep making me dissapointed. i donno wat i am did , but nevermind i have to accept the truth. i know i hurt her before, but i really changing, mayb the sky are fooling with me, when i really put my heart into our relationship, this time is her to hurt me back, its really really hurt, i almost never sleep for everyday or only few hour i slept. but dunno why i still wan to cheat my self , that not a truth she just kidding with me, but i know that is a truth that she really gonna leave me alone never ever come back again, very confuse huhz?


----------
everything was so fast, aready 1 year and 3month that i broke with u. really regret for everything, why i treat u badly, think always and hate my self, why hurt u, as i am a guy ofcoz that i must be more gentle, but the bad thing is when u are here i nvr appreciate u, now u already fall in love with other, i really relize that u are really importan in my heart, i wont forget the happiness and sadness times with u in my life, bcoz i really really love u. YIMIN

No comments: